A BIG Decision
We won't use pushy sales tactics to persuade you to work with us, but not all house sitters have experience with home ownership, nor are they properly trained to effectively manage emergency situations. When you work with us, you can expect the following:
- Personal home and apartment building ownership/experience for over twenty years.
- Educated professional, with many skills -- you're not hiring a kid.
- Trained professionals who hold many certificates.
- Persons who have real world experience -- we think and can easily solve problems.
- References from local law enforcement and community leaders.
If you plan to hire us to watch your home and protect your investments, we expect you to thoroughly investigate everything about us -- If it were my home, I would! To begin your review process, please visit http://ontheflypetsitting.blogspot.com/p/about.html If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Types of Service
Our flexibility is the cornerstone of our service. We offer both pet and house sitting services. For example:
- Some clients only hire us to watch and protect their property.
- Some clients only hire us to care for their pets.
- Sometimes we do both.
Our primary services are focused on pet sitting, but we do house sit in New England, and around the world. Rates are competitive, ranging from $15 - $100 per night. Bottom line, whether we are only taking care of your home, or the combination of your home and pet(s), your investments will be protected while you are away.
Benefits of working with us:
- I am in excellent physical shape. I am an ex-scholarship athlete from Iowa State University. I am six feet four inches tall, and weigh two hundred and twenty pounds. Science proves physical size makes criminals think twice and target less risky environments.
- I have been trained in personal, handgun, hunting guns, and archery equipment safety.
- I have tons of experience with painting, yard work, landscaping, light carpentry, and more.
- 100% customization -- competitive rates based on house duties, pets or no pets, location and length of time.
- Proven experience and ability.
- Yo hablo Espanol -- I speak Spanish.
Note: Due to the many variables and detailed nature of home sitting, we will create a service program/pricing plan that meets your specific needs. We look forward to speaking with you directly.
Personally, we rarely hire people over the phone. At your convenience, we look forward to a face-to-face introduction meeting. This meeting can be held at your home, or if you feel more comfortable, we can meet at local coffee shop. For contact information, please visit http://ontheflypetsitting.blogspot.com/p/contact.html