This past weekend, Gus and our family attended the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Adventure Expo, held at Cherry Creek State Park. The expo featured tons of outdoor educational opportunities for kids -- think archery, fishing, rock climbing, camping, biking, rowing, sailing, bushcraft, and lots more. At every exhibitor station, Gus quickly befriended anyone who would play ball with him.
We could not pass up a photo opportunity with the CPW red tail hawk.
- Located blocks from Washington Park -- Denver, CO.
- Our backyard is LARGE, and very dog friendly.
- We offer at 'Your Home' or 'Our Home' service.
- 24 hours overnight boarding -- Best Value!
- Over 40 years of dog experience.
- Open 365 - 24/7.
- We love dogs and they become part of our outdoor family.
If you're looking for pet sitters that offer great service and competitive prices, we would love to meet you and your pet(s).
Please visit: http://ontheflypetsitting.blogspot.com/p/contact.html